- Where will I stay?
- Types of lodging vary by location, but we ensure that each Instructor has a safe place to stay.
- Will meals be provided?
- Meals in country, as well as purified water, will be provided.
- What if I run into some kind of problem/difficulty while in my location?
- The Instructors will have contact information for ground personnel, and a Bible Institute staff member will always be available by phone or email.
- Will someone else be teaching with me?
- Usually there are two instructors at each location.
- What is the schedule for a typical day?
- Classes are generally morning and afternoon, with a lunch break. Sometimes each class day is split between courses, and other times one instructor teaches both morning and afternoon.
- Will instruction materials be provided?
- Instructors will be sent curriculum, including the Instructor’s Guide, as soon as they commit to a particular location/date.
- Do the students speak English or will I use a translator?
- In many locations, Instructors teach assisted by a translator.
- What is appropriate attire for Instructors?
- Slacks and polo or dress shirt; take a coat and/or tie when preaching at a church; comfortable shoes.
- How will I get my plane tickets?
- The Bible Institute will make airline reservations directly or through a travel agency, if possible on your preferred carrier.
- What about transportation in the country?
- All ground transportation is arranged by our contacts in the country.
- What if I want to add personal travel days before or after the Institute dates?
- All additional arrangements and costs will be the responsibility of the Instructor.
- Is there a weight limit for luggage?
- Most airlines allow a 50-lb bag with total measurement of 62 inches at no additional charge.
- Will I have internet access?
- Many (but not all) of our accommodations have internet available.
- What special items do you recommend that I take along?
- Energy bars, a basic first aid kit, insect repellent, sunscreen, a mosquito net (under $20), and a water purifier bottle—such as the CamelBak All Clear Water Purifier Bottle (under $80).
- What will my total trip expenses include?
- Airfare, visas, incidentals, souvenirs, meals in transit, ground costs
- What is included in my ground costs?
- Ground transportation, most meals in country, bottled water, international travel insurance, translator fees
- How much spending money should I take?
- $15-20 per day, in small bills
- What if I have to cancel my trip after having paid my ground costs? After purchasing plane tickets?
- All ground costs paid are non-refundable; airline tickets will be subject to the airline refund policy.
To Get in Touch with World Hope Call Us at 281-978-4570